Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Meetings (and A Morning Workout)

The conference room where I spent much of Wednesday and Thursday.

Milwaukee - Plenty of discussion, lunch and a nice dinner filled my day on Wednesday. I was able to catch the final outs of the World Series at the dinner. I enjoyed a macaroni-and-cheese-and-chicken dish, plus a piece of pepperoni pizza off the sampler appetizer tray.

Wednesday morning began with a walk down 13 flights of stairs (I was staying on the 16th floor and the workout facility was on the third floor) and 30 minutes on a very cool workout machine with a TV built in. (Sorry, no pictures.)

Joe Eldridge and Phil Southerland each brought
little guns (that shot harmless rings) to the meeting.

It wasn't very exciting at times, as you can see,
but we did accomplish quite a bit.

No comments: