Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fun With FaceTime

It's hard fitting five princesses on the screen.

So I finally caught up with some reliable wifi here at the Park Hotel in Izegem, Belgium, Tuesday night. It was very hit-and-miss in Poland, unfortunately. One day, things would be flying, the next hardly any phone service, much less an internet signal.

So with the wifi whirring along, I caught up with the princesses via FaceTime. It was great to see their big smiles and share views of my room, the bathroom (by request) and even some Belgian TV channels. That's always good fun.

The look on Olivia's face and Lauren's finger are priceless.
Julia made sure all my furry friends got to catch up with me.
I even had some private chat time.
Olivia made me laugh quite a few times.
And Sid told me what I'd missed at the YD house.

No comments: