Thursday, October 22, 2015

Home Attendance Streak (and Julia) on KMTV

Look who made a surprise cameo appearance with Aunt Bridget in KMTV's story tonight.
KMTV reported on Bridget and Jon's home attendance streak for UNO hockey.

Here are a few highlights. (Watch entire story here.)

Not even the couple’s wedding could stop their streak.  Of course UNO hockey played a part in the Brooks’ special day. 

“Here we are with our bride and groom jerseys and I had my veil still on, because of course my hair was still done,” said Bridget Brooks.

Friday's 11th wedding anniversary will be an extra special one for the Brooks.

“How can they not open Baxter Arena on our wedding anniversary?” asked Bridget Brooks. 
 
For the Brooks, Friday’s home opener at Baxter Arena may mean new seats, but they’ll continue the same streak. 

“I’m going to continue the streak until the day that I die,” said Jon Brooks.

No comments: