Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Disney: Day 2

Disney's clever way of disguising baggage carriers.

In a perfect world, these photos would have been posted up the day after I returned from my trip to Orlando. But that is obviously not the case. So, better late than never – and particularly for the girls' enjoyment, here are some of the highlights of my trip to Disney's Hollywood Studios.

This stage show for "High School Musical 3" draws quite a crowd.

Donald Duck was out and about on the streets of the Hollywood Studios.

One area of the park is made up to look just like New York.

These "buildings" are really just flat boards.

This explosion was part of the behind-the-scenes backstage show.

Check out the Disney water tower.

I'm not sure how they use these "half Herbie" cars.

Recognize these two guys? Look how tall Sully is!

These guys are pretty scary in person!

The girls like the Jonas Brothers!

The main pool at the Disney Pop Century Resort.

Check out the custom golf cart!

They literally roll out the red carpet for you at the resort.

My Continental Airlines plane, ready to take me home.

2 comments:

Bridget (Weide) Brooks said...

Looks like you had fun!

I'm guessing the photo of the plane was for Julia -- what, no restroom photo?

Unknown said...

No restroom pics. I was too tired to get out of my seat.