Friday, December 24, 2010

Letters For Santa

The girls left a couple nice letters for Santa Claus.

Veronica's Santa Letter
Dear Santa and Reindeer:

I am a 5 year old. I wish I could take a ride with you on your sleigh. I love you and your reindeer. I hope you are safe delivering presents around the world.

Love,

Veronica

Julia Santa Letter
Dear Santa,

I hope you gave me the toys I wanted or new toys. Thank you for the toys (even though I am not awake.) I've always wanted to stay awake to see you! But I always fall asleep. I hope you love the treat we left. Olivia left some oatmeal sprinkles for your reindeer. Can you take a picture of yourself? Merry Christmas! How old are you? Are the elves boys or girls or both?

Have a safe trip!

P.S. Leave me a note.

P.S.S. I lost my tooth!!!

Love,

Julia

One last question: What does Mrs. Clause do when you leave?

Olivia Santa Letter
Dear Santa Claus & Reindeer,

I would like you to know that the stuff (Oatmeal and sprinkles) was from me. I made some at school, but I left it at home. So I made some for my dad's house. It is for your reindeer. My name is Olivia. I am 8 years old. I hope you work out when you safely get home from eating all those cookies. If you want to reply do it down below. I love you and your reindeer and Mrs. Claus. You can deliver some toys to my dads and my moms house. Thanks.

Love, Olivia!

How to work camera
How to work camera
1. Look at top of camera
2. Push ON/OFF
3. Go to mirror. Take picture of self
4. Push big button
5. To see picture, press > button
6. Now push ON/OFF
7. It should turn off
8. Have a
9. Merry Merry
10. Christmas and a happy new year

Other wall art:
Lauren's winter scene.

Julia's makeshift stocking.

Emily's Fireplace.

2010 Christmas TreeOur Christmas Tree (and a sign on the kitchen wall to tell you so.)

No comments: