Thursday, December 8, 2011

When One Picture Will Have To Do

And what a doozy it is. Straight out of a "Gunz" catalog.

Those are Advent calendars in the picture above. Yes, the kind with the little doors you open to find chocolates behind. Crazy, huh?

Anyway, on to business. Thursday can be summed up in one word: busy. With lots of meetings. But productive.

In other news, it was the feast of the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. In Spain, that means everything was closed. My fulfillment of the holy day of obligation was done via Internet at this new website I found earlier this week. Online, streaming masses. Much better than the YouTube (48 minute) mass I'm so used to watching when I can't find a church or get to one.

That's about it for today. Good weather continues. I'm trying to eat healthy (though I didn't have dinner tonight) and am working on my fitness and mental health as well. I am not missing the snow that was falling in Omaha tonight...

No comments: