Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fun At The Amazing Pizza Machine

The girls loved this machine that pushes coins over the edge.
And afterwards, there were plenty of tickets to redeem.
My good friend from the BMC Racing Team, Trudi Rebsamen, called me recently to ask if I knew of a place that was a good place to take kids in Omaha. She said a friend of hers had a few kids and was looking to take them someplace when they were visiting Omaha.

Little did I know that Trudi was actually tricking me into revealing a place where the girls would like to go on a cold, winter day. It was not long before an envelope showed up with a gift certificate to one of the places I suggested: the Amazing Pizza Machine.

So today, we chose to redeem it. And what fun we had. After eating all kinds of food, we played a bunch of games ($25 worth of tokens, I believe) and, afterwards, the girls redeemed their tickets won for prizes. It was a great time. Emily was off with a friend, so it was just the four youngest, which made it even more special.

No comments: