Friday, February 22, 2013

The Omaha Snow Storm That Wasn't

I made quick work of the driveway.
After much talk about an 18- to 24-inch snowstorm for Omaha all week, I woke up to about 7.5 inches of snowfall that was powdery, which is great for snow blowing. A little after 8 a.m., I got to work snowblowing. When I got inside a bit after 10 a.m. and looked at my phone, I realized I missed an interview call. Oops. Thankfully, I was able to quickly reschedule. Now the snow is melting fast. Supposedly, two more storms are on their way next week. We'll see.
One of those fishwrap advertisements nearly did in my snowblower.
Here's the snowy view of the house.
I cleared Bridget and Jon's driveway and sidewalks.
Here's a look at the circle. We don't expect a snowplow until this afternoon.

The path between houses has been restored.
I snowblowed a path in the street and did the Lloyd John's driveway, too.
Here's another look at the snowblowed path in the street.

No comments: