Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The YD Girls In 2009: A Look Back

Playing in the snow is a favorite activity at my apartment.

I am cleaning out the photo queue on my Blackberry today, in anticipation of another season of traveling. Here is a look at some of the photos I had been collecting but had never been posted.

One of my favorite pictures of Veronica of 2009.

Veronica sports a bit of "bed head."

Veronica was thrilled to get a new shirt from dad.

Emily usually makes faces. Here's one of the few where she is not.

Julia also liked the new shirt I got her.

One of the better photos I've seen on my phone (of Lauren).

Veronica and I pose for a close-up.

Veronica wearing my hat at Bag 'n Save.

The first in a series of photos playing at our old house.

Julia and Veronica.

Emily has definitely out-grown the swing.

Aunt Jean bought this for us. The girls still love it.

The beautiful potted plant from my friends at VSP Vision Care.

1 comment:

Bridget (Weide) Brooks said...

It is sure nice of those people who bought your old house to 1) keep the old swing set even though they don't have kids and 2) let your kids come over and play on it whenever they want!

The pics are adorable ... but where were the individuals shots of Livvie?

(That one of Lauren was adorable, though!)