Saturday, March 27, 2010

Catching Up With Friends

The first race of the season provides the opportunity to catch up with my friends and colleagues on the pro cycling circuit - some of whom I have not seen since the Tour of Missouri. Many of them ask how my daughters are doing, which is very thoughtful of kind of them. I was able to say, "great" this week because I just spent last weekend with them.

Because time is short, here's a few highlights from my day Friday – Stage 1 of the Redlands Bicycle Classic.

One of the girls's all-time favorites, Ivan Dominguez.

Plenty of press is here (and I know nearly all of them).

Reed McCalvin is working for Trek-Livestrong this year.

I hadn't seen this done before. Gels attached to bottles.

Same red, black and white colors - just a different team.

Finally, can you spot which "Daily Distraction" I shot for Pezcycling News this month?

No comments: