Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010


When my doorbell rang tonight, it wasn't completely unexpected. I had received a heads up that I was going to get some trick-or-treaters. So I was ready. But I wasn't prepared for the incredible costumes and big smiles on the faces of the five princesses.

This will probably be Emily's final opportunity to actually collect candy on Halloween. She'll probably accompany her sisters on future trick-or-treat runs, but when you're as tall as she is – nearly 5-foot-9-inches – you're easily mistaken for an adult. I'm guessing that happened this year, though I forgot to ask.

Veronica Olivia Julia
Left to right:
Veronica as a lady bug, Olivia as a witch (she left her broom and hat in the car) and Julia as a teacher.

Lauren Emily
Lauren (left) as a "Pajama Princess." Emily as a Valley Girl.

No comments: