Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Look Back On The Season


Lincoln – That wasn't so bad.

The talk I gave tonight at Bike Pedalers bicycle shop in Lincoln had a nice turnout (about two dozen people) was well-promoted (see advertisement above) and was well-organized (by Sean Craig) and moderated (by John Lefler Jr.).

It was nice to recap my fourth season in a photo slideshow and later through a question-and-answer session. The one question that stymied me a bit was one about how I have time for both family and work. The short answer to that is my "family" was stripped of me by no choice of my own and I am doing the best I can now to juggle work responsibilities with a visitation schedule that allows me to see my daughters as much as possible.

Thanks to everyone who attended and helped organize such a terrific event. You can watch the entire presentation on YouTube.

No comments: