Saturday, December 15, 2012

Training Ride

View from the top of one of the climbs on Saturday's training ride.
So I've been here a week and I finally got out on a training ride today. I recall going on a similar training ride two years ago here at the December camp. So it was good to get in the car and see what's happening during the rides. But it was also a five-hour car ride up and down mountains (in the back seat), mixed in with some work on my laptop. In the end, I arrived back at the hotel mildly carsick, which was not a good thing.
Check out the size of this praying mantis crawling around in the back of the team car.
Assistant Director Fabio Baldato during a stop in the village of Parcent.
These concrete blocks keep vehicles (and bikes) from going over the steep drop off.

No comments: