Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dinner After A Long Day

My iPad kept me company at the restaurant.
I woke up a little after 3 a.m., sweating profusely and obviously suffering from a fever. Fortunately, it broke – twice – over the next few hours. But the damage was done. I was tired, developing a cough and my forehead still felt hot, meaning no working around the staff at training camp today.

Ultimately, I was able to get my work done from my room. And, while I missed the go-karting outing, I was able to get pictures to post in the staff training camp album.

Because the staff went into Denia this evening, I was able to enjoy a quiet meal in the restaurant (see photos below). The best part? It was free! So that was a welcome surprise.

This is a Caesar salad. It was amazing.
This four-cheese pizza was easily the size of a medium in the U.S.
Dessert was fabulous.

Here's video of Gunther Landrie announcing prize winners from a contest.

No comments: