Saturday, March 30, 2013

Back To Europe

Sunny skies (with a few clouds) for departure from Eppley Airfield.
"Working lunch" at Chili's.
So it's time to head back to Europe. Just one more trip after this one, so I hope the rain that is forecast for the entire week of Vuelta al País Vasco does not materialize. It's going to only make a hard race that much harder.


Just getting out of Omaha was a bit tricky. My Delta boarding pass for the third leg of my trip (Paris to Bilbao, Spain) printed three times for me. When the reservation agent tried to get the first two legs to print herself, it was the same: more boarding passes for the third leg. Eventually, she had eight of them (plus the three I printed). Twenty five minutes and four phone calls later, she finally got the missing boarding passes to print out. But she couldn't explain why I didn't get an upgrade on my first leg. Fortunately, the agent at the gate just told me to "sit in 3A" and voila, I was in first class.
Fluffy bed of clouds over Minneapolis.
There is still snow on the ground in Minneapolis. Ick.
Here is that boarding pass that kept printing out. I learned 1A is a good seat.

No comments: