Thursday, March 7, 2013

Past The Halfway Point

Pretty cool lakefront view coming into the finish town this afternoon.
Lots of photos to share today so I'll keep this short (plus, it is late again).

The weather was very good today – mid 50s and sunny. Tomorrow, we're expecting bad weather, I hear. Plus, the bus will be parked 13 kilometers from the finish line. So it'll be a miserable climb up for the riders and a cold ride down.

The food here continues to be ... poor.

I found "Minute to Win It" - in French - tonight, so that was pretty interesting. I'm going to try and make a video of a part of it and post it to my YouTube account at some point.
We drove through the mountains, which still had snow.
This building housed the press room. Can you tell by the satellite dish outside?
Today's press room was in some type of auditorium.
I liked the little table. Lights of lighting, too.
Nothing special here. Few amenities.
Separate room for this.
Two remotes. The white one controls the climate in the room.
I've stayed at Park Hotels before. They're always clean and dependable.
Pay phone in the lobby.
Clean, nice. We'll see if the bed is as soft as last night's. No artwork above it.
Did not eat.
Carrot soup. Did eat some.
Did not eat the (lamb) meat. Ate half the orange thing. And one potato.

No comments: