Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Screaming Fast Internet

The exterior of our hotel tonight is pretty cool.
If there's one thing I'll remember from Stage 3 of the 2013 edition of Paris-Nice, it is this: my woes with the internet were gone in a flash the moment I logged on here at "Les Bourbons."

The screaming-fast internet made for a productive night. But now it's nearly 11 o'clock and if I've learned anything from being on-site, it's that I need to stay well-rested. We're supposed to get rain tomorrow, so that will make it even more of a tough day. Plus, I have two races to cover.

So here are a few photos.
The press room looks a lot like the two before it - another gymnasium.
Smallest room yet. But it sure smells nice.
Tiny little desk – but there's a lamp and a flat-screen TV.
Check out the artwork over the bed. I actually noticed it.
The extremely clean and fresh-smelling restroom.
Gotta love the "Video Killed The Radio Star" shower tube.
This is the view across the street. Strange trees, eh?
This was dinner. It was as suspect as the yellow tint of the photo.
Here's a look at how crowded that little desk has become.

No comments: