Friday, January 7, 2011

'Celebratory Dinner'

Emily (left) and Julia got goofy over the malts.

The girls asked me all day what we were going to do after Emily's basketball game. I told them, "eat a celebratory dinner."

"What's a celebratory dinner," Julia asked.

Well, the girls found out tonight after our 25-23 win over St. Philip Neri. We feasted at Petrow's, a family-owned restaurant not far from my apartment. Emily, Julia and I each ordered cheeseburgers (which were huge) while Olivia, Veronica and Lauren had pancakes. Of course there were malts, too – chocolate and cookies and cream.

After St. Mary's beats St. Peter & Paul to end the regular season next month, I think we should do this again.

Speaking of goofy, check out Olivia.

Veronica had a plate full of pancakes.

Veronica (left) and Olivia (who still is being goofy.)

Lauren can't hide her satisfaction with her chocolate malt.

No comments: