Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This Reminds Me Of...

Veronica's unusual look.

They're not exactly ruby red slippers, but there are certainly some eye-catching red stripes on Veronica's newest pair of tights.

And when I first saw Veronica's red-and-white-striped tights, I was reminded of something else (see photo below). Yes, comparing them to that witch who was killed by a falling house is a bit cruel, but we're not talking naughty or nice, we're talking fashion.

For Veronica, it's more than just the leggings, too. She has a whole matching outfit (pictured at right) that she's proudly showing off. So, the next time you seeing her wearing it, try not to think of the sight of another pair of striped leggings, forever immortalized in "The Wizard of Oz."

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love the tights. When I was young tights only came in black or white. You have me wishing I had a little girl to dress in all of the fun patterned tights.

Unknown said...

They certainly are cute. I don't know that Veronica liked me comparing them to one of the wicked witches' wardrobes.