Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ready To Roll

The passport that will get me across "the pond."

So my unexpected trip to the Tour of Britain bicycle race is less than 24 hours away. I'm still rushing around to get everything ready, but I do have the most important part - my passport.

Who would have thought you could get a passport in less than a week? Not me. But there are ways to do it - and it has to do with how much you are willing to pay. And you have to be willing to mail your birth certificate on to someone you don't know, along with a good chunk of change. So there's a little bit of a leap of faith involved.

Before I take off, I get to see the girls! They are coming here tonight and I can't wait to see them. Plus, I have some wonderful souvenirs that I pilfered on my trip to Greenville, S.C.

No comments: