Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another 'One Minute With Sean'

ROAD Magazine decided to videotape me Sunday night.

If you haven't been a regular reader of the original "YD Cafe" blog, you might not be familiar with Neil Browne of ROAD Magazine and his unusual videos. For me, it started with the Tour de Georgia and this video called "One Minute With Sean."

So when Neil approached me about doing another video, I was able to put him off for about three days - only to have him find me in my room the night before I was heading out. He will not be at the Tour of Britain.

Don't get the idea I am bagging on Neil, though. He's a great guy. I just don't like the attention (seriously!). He did give me a shout out on Twitter the other day that made me blush (see below). After all, it's about the riders. I'm not the one out doing all the hard work pedaling miles and miles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 minute is not enough for Sean YD fans!!!! We want more!